As a Project Management Specialist, you will oversee entire projects and serve as a point of contact for our client or customer. Your duties may include coordinating work, identifying risks and mitigation plans, and handling budget strategies. You also set timeline estimates and ensure the needs of stakeholders are met.
The Project Management Specialist will manage project reviews for conformance to regulatory requirements and organizational policies. You will take initiative to make recommendations to modify design and project planning infrastructures of various platform management and documents to incorporate all needs of the projects. You will provide status reports as directed and ensure regular communication with key project stakeholders. The Project Management Specialist will perform organizational and administrative activities not directly related to projects, as assigned.
• Maintain and follow Project Management Office policies and procedures
• Assist with companywide utilization and resource planning
• Coordinate staff use of project management and operations systems
• Conduct regular project reviews and communicate the status of projects in both a formal and informal setting
• Assist with project management analysis including but not limited to tracking project metrics, reporting, written correspondence, and recommendations.
• Provide continuous improvement by re-engineering of processes to ensure quality and efficiency
• Demonstrated ability to set and meet goals, assess' resource needs, develop schedules, monitor and communicate status, and develop processes and procedures.
• Understanding of Organizational business practices, values, and policies
• High proficiency in computer technology and systems operations
• Strong Interpersonal Skills
• Strong knowledge and Computer Proficiency of Microsoft Office applications
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Able to work efficiently in a dynamic and collaborative team environment
• Project Management Certification with 8+ years' experience
• Ability to work effectively with diverse User groups and departments and be responsive to their needs. Excellent communication skills that demonstrate you are an effective, courteous, and diplomatic professional and can interact with a highly diverse population.
• Outstanding soft skills in problem recognition, avoidance, and issue resolution.