Analyst - Evaluation & Capacity Building
Do you love crunching data? Are you organized with high standards for your work and committed to both scientific rigor and progressive social change? Do you thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment?
We need an Analyst with experience in evaluations of community and systems change initiatives that foster healthy communities by advancing political, economic, social, and health equity and dismantling racism. Our work addresses social issues such as poverty, equitable community development, inadequate systems of care, homelessness, substance abuse, violence, and crime.
You will be part of a team of people widely recognized for their commitment and comprehensive work in providing research support, technical assistance, training, and grants management support in various substantive areas, including organizational and community capacity building, community organization, health promotion, violence prevention, substance abuse prevention, intergroup relations, cultural diversity, and immigrant integration.
- Master's or doctoral degree in psychology, urban planning, sociology, or other social science and a minimum of the equivalent of two years of full-time experience in the implementation of research, evaluation, or capacity building of community or systems change projects;
- Prior evaluation or research experience as well substantive knowledge in at least one area of community change e.g., community organizing, public health, community development, early childhood development, workforce development, or juvenile justice;
- Demonstrated proficiency in both qualitative and quantitative research skills, including data collection and management;
- Analysis skills, including the use of proficient in analysis tools e.g. STATA, R, Tableau, or ArcGIS and databases e.g. SQL, MS Access, or similar;
- Evaluation capacity building experience highly desirable;
- Ability to travel; and
- Strong communication written and verbal skills including publications in scientific or practitioner outlets.
Salary and Benefits:
Community Science offers full-time employees a comprehensive benefits program including health, dental, prescription drug, and vision plans; retirement plan with company match; paid vacation, sick leave, and holidays; opportunities and financial and other strong supports for professional development.
To apply and communicate with us submit your resume and cover letter telling us why you want to be part of our team. No phone calls, please.
Community Science is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to a culturally diverse staff to enhance our ability to work with different communities.
Visit our website http://www.communityscience.com for a more detailed description of our organization and where we are going.
Creating Social Change with Knowledge